Discover Financial Services (DFS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Discover Financial Services fell $0.61 (-1.2%) to $50.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,696,534 shares of Discover Financial Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,044,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.09-$51.25 after having opened the day at $51.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.89. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Siebert Financial Corporation (SIEB), down 7.5%, Cash America International (CSH), down 6.3%, Monroe Capital (MRCC), down 5.7% and DFC Global (DLLR), down 3.4%.
- You can view the full Discover Financial Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DFS
Cash Dividend On The Way From Discover Financial Services Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV