Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
Generac Holdings (GNRC) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings rose $0.57 (1.4%) to $41.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 661,293 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,093,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.83-$41.56 after having opened the day at $40.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.68. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: JinkoSolar (JKS), up 17.9%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), up 11.6%, Bonso Electronics International (BNSO), up 9.9% and Ballard Power Systems (BLDP), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV