Stryker Corporation (SYK): Today's Featured Health Services Winner
Stryker Corporation (SYK) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Stryker Corporation rose $0.79 (1.2%) to $68.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 760,530 shares of Stryker Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,355,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.34-$68.28 after having opened the day at $67.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.43. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (IMUC), up 15.1%, Organovo Holdings (ONVO), up 13.3%, Given Imaging (GIVN), up 10.3% and China Cord Blood (CO), up 9.7%.
- You can view the full Stryker Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV