Teradata Corporation (TDC): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner
Teradata Corporation (TDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Teradata Corporation rose $1.09 (1.9%) to $57.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,686,149 shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,238,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.38-$57.16 after having opened the day at $56.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.91. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Dataram Corporation (DRAM), up 11.7%, Radcom (RDCM), up 10.7%, Interphase (INPH), up 7.9% and Hutchinson Technology (HTCH), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Teradata Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV