Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) pushed the Basic Materials sector higher today making it today's featured basic materials winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Plains All American Pipeline rose $0.95 (1.7%) to $57.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 930,516 shares of Plains All American Pipeline exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,076,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.08-$57.67 after having opened the day at $56.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.43. Other companies within the Basic Materials sector that increased today were: China Gengsheng Minerals (CHGS), up 35.9%, Flexible Solutions International (FSI), up 14.4%, Endeavour Silver Corporation (EXK), up 11.4% and Prospect Global Resources (PGRX), up 11.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Plains All American Pipeline Ratings Report.
- Use our basic materials section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PAA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV