JERSEY CITY, N.J., July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG), a leading independent securities firm, today announced the following executive appointments:
- Nick Ogurtsov, currently Chief Risk Officer (CRO), will also assume the role of Chief Operating Officer upon Darren Mast's resignation, effective August 16, 2013. Mr. Ogurtsov will continue to report to Daniel Coleman, CEO and remain on the management committee.
- Greg Tusar has been appointed Co-Head of Global Execution Services and Platforms, effective August 20, 2013. Along with Albert Maasland, he will be responsible for KCG's sales, products and platforms globally. Mr. Tusar will join the management committee and report to Daniel Coleman, CEO.
- Ryan Primmer, who will also join the management committee, has been appointed Global Head of Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities, effective August 16 th, 2013. Mr. Primmer will be responsible for the firm's Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities trading globally. Mr. Primmer will report to Daniel Coleman, CEO.
"This is an exciting time at KCG as we focus on building a company with exceptional client service and the best technology available today. Nick, Greg and Ryan will play integral roles in bringing that vision to life," said Daniel Coleman, Chief Executive Officer, KCG. He continued, "Greg and Ryan are seasoned veterans with deep industry expertise and stellar reputations, which will make them a terrific fit for KCG. We are proud to welcome them to the team."
Mr. Coleman added, "I also want to thank Darren for his many years of dedicated service to our organization. He played an integral role in the merger and integration planning process and helped establish a strong foundation for KCG's future success."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV