- Nick Ogurtsov, currently Chief Risk Officer (CRO), will also assume the role of Chief Operating Officer upon Darren Mast's resignation, effective August 16, 2013. Mr. Ogurtsov will continue to report to Daniel Coleman, CEO and remain on the management committee.
- Greg Tusar has been appointed Co-Head of Global Execution Services and Platforms, effective August 20, 2013. Along with Albert Maasland, he will be responsible for KCG's sales, products and platforms globally. Mr. Tusar will join the management committee and report to Daniel Coleman, CEO.
- Ryan Primmer, who will also join the management committee, has been appointed Global Head of Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities, effective August 16 th, 2013. Mr. Primmer will be responsible for the firm's Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities trading globally. Mr. Primmer will report to Daniel Coleman, CEO.
KCG Announces Executive Leadership Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts