Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NAVB), a biopharmaceutical company focused on precision diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals, today announced that Jess Emery Jones, MD, has resigned from his position as a member of Navidea’s Board of Directors for personal reasons, effective July 9, 2013. Dr. Jones has served on the Board of Directors since April 2011. The Company’s Compensation, Nominating and Governance Committee expects to undertake a process in the near future to evaluate Board composition.
“Jess has been an important member of the Navidea Board for the last few years and played a strong hand in building our leadership in precision diagnostics,” said Gordon Troup, Chairman, on behalf of Navidea’s Board of Directors. “We will miss Jess’s participation in the Board room and wish him well in his future endeavors.”
“Jess’s vision and leadership helped guide Navidea through a period of great change and achievement," said Dr. Mark Pykett, Chief Executive Officer of Navidea. "I have enjoyed working with Jess and will miss his counsel and guidance.”
About Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc.Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NAVB) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of precision diagnostics and radiopharmaceutical agents. Navidea is actively developing four radiopharmaceutical agent platforms – Lymphoseek ®, NAV4694, NAV5001 and RIGScan TM – to help identify the sites and pathways of undetected disease and enable better diagnostic accuracy, clinical decision-making and, ultimately, patient care. Navidea’s strategy is to deliver superior growth and shareholder return by bringing to market novel radiopharmaceutical agents and advancing the Company’s pipeline through selective acquisitions, global partnering and commercialization efforts. For more information, please visit www.navidea.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV