- Thermo Scientific TruNarc analyzer, a handheld device that allows narcotics officers, customs agents and other law enforcement professionals to analyze narcotics and drugs of abuse at the scene, without the need to open packages or touch the substance in question.
- Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50 spectrometer, the first research-grade Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy workstation with one-touch automation. The iS50 enables users of various skill levels to obtain results at the push of a button in applications ranging from drug and polymer development to forensic analysis and art conservation.
- Thermo Scientific iCAP Q, an inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) system designed to be a rugged workhorse instrument for environmental, clinical research, pharmaceutical, food safety, metals and geochemical laboratories conducting both routine and complex elemental analyses.
- Thermo Scientific EASY-Spray, which combines a separation liquid chromatography column, heater, high-voltage electrode and emitter into one ready-made assembly for protein and peptide mass spectrometry analysis. A unique connector design significantly reduces the risk of leaks when studying peptides and other biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-4000, the first integrated high-pressure ion chromatography (HPIC) system that combines three detectors – electrochemical, charge, and conductivity – in a small footprint occupying minimal bench space for use in environmental, food and beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical analyses.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Wins Five R&D 100 Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts