SAN MATEO, Calif., July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo (Nasdaq: MKTO), the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform, today announced that it will issue a press release reporting financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013, ended June 30, 2013, immediately following the close of market on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
Marketo will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-941-8416, or 1-480-629-9808 (outside the U.S. and Canada). A live webcast will be available at http://investors.marketo.com. An audio replay of the call will also be available by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 (outside the U.S. and Canada) and entering passcode 4629830#.
About Marketo: Marketing Software. Easy, Powerful, Complete.Marketo, (MKTO) uniquely provides an easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software platform that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver. Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling growth, in both 2011 and 2012 Marketo received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with the AppExchange Customer Choice Awards for 2012 in the marketing category. Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV