Under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, the contribution of WWF Opco to WhiteWave is treated as a reorganization of entities under common control under Dean Foods. As a result, we have retrospectively presented our unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed consolidated financial information of WhiteWave and WWF Opco for all periods presented.The tables below provide certain unaudited pro forma condensed consolidated statement of operations information and certain unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed consolidated statement of operations information for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012, which have been derived by application of pro forma adjustments to our historical financial statements for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 and certain other adjustments described below. The unaudited pro forma condensed consolidated statements of operations and unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed consolidated statements of operations for all periods presented give effect to our initial public offering and separation of our business from Dean Foods’ other businesses as if those transactions had occurred or had become effective as of January 1, 2012.
- our separation from Dean Foods;
- the incurrence of approximately $885 million in new indebtedness under our senior secured credit facilities;
- the settlement of our historical indebtedness, including the $440.3 million allocated portion of the Dean Foods senior secured credit facility which was reflected as a contribution to our capital from Dean Foods;
- the agreements that formalized and, in certain cases, modified ongoing commercial arrangements we have with certain current and former wholly-owned Dean Foods subsidiaries; and
- the termination of the intellectual property license agreement with Morningstar Foods, LLC ("Morningstar").