Under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, the contribution of WWF Opco to WhiteWave is treated as a reorganization of entities under common control under Dean Foods. As a result, we have retrospectively presented our unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed consolidated financial information of WhiteWave and WWF Opco for all periods presented.
The tables below provide certain unaudited pro forma condensed consolidated statement of operations information and certain unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed consolidated statement of operations information for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012, which have been derived by application of pro forma adjustments to our historical financial statements for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 and certain other adjustments described below. The unaudited pro forma condensed consolidated statements of operations and unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed consolidated statements of operations for all periods presented give effect to our initial public offering and separation of our business from Dean Foods’ other businesses as if those transactions had occurred or had become effective as of January 1, 2012.
The adjustments below are based upon available information and certain assumptions that we believe are reasonable. The unaudited pro forma condensed consolidated financial information and unaudited pro forma adjusted condensed financial information are for illustrative and informational purposes only and do not purport to represent what our financial position or results of operations would have been if we had operated as a stand-alone public company during the periods presented or if the transactions had actually occurred as of the dates indicated, nor do they project our financial position at any future date or our results of operations or cash flows for any future period.
The pro forma adjustments to our historical financial information reflect the following:
- our separation from Dean Foods;
- the incurrence of approximately $885 million in new indebtedness under our senior secured credit facilities;
- the settlement of our historical indebtedness, including the $440.3 million allocated portion of the Dean Foods senior secured credit facility which was reflected as a contribution to our capital from Dean Foods;
- the agreements that formalized and, in certain cases, modified ongoing commercial arrangements we have with certain current and former wholly-owned Dean Foods subsidiaries; and
- the termination of the intellectual property license agreement with Morningstar Foods, LLC ("Morningstar").
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts