FXCM Inc. (NYSE:FXCM) announced today that Investment Trends’ April 2013 United States Foreign Exchange Report declares FXCM Number One in Overall Client Satisfaction, Customer Services, and Online Education Materials. FXCM is still the largest forex provider in the United States based on Investment Trends research. Investment Trends states that “Market Leader FXCM has strengthened its lead over competitors” in their April 2013 United States Foreign Exchange Report.
The results came from a survey administered in March and April 2013 amongst thousands of retail traders and investors in the United States. It is the largest conducted study of online retail investors in the United States.* Additional key findings within the study include that the large US forex brokers are likely to grow larger as the market concentrates.
Official FXCM Awards from Investment Trends United States Foreign Exchange Report:
- Number One in Overall Client Satisfaction
- Number One in Customer Service
- Number One in Online Education Materials
Overall, FXCM has successfully claimed awards worldwide from Investment Trends throughout the year with multiple wins for “Highest Overall Client Satisfaction” in the United States and France. As well as, “Online Education Materials” in the United States and France, “Range of Research tools” and “Charting” in Germany, and “Trading Platform Features” in France.For more information on FXCM US, please visit www.fxcm.com and www.dailyfx.com. *Results from Investment Trends 2013 US Forex Report, based on ratings given by 11,456 investors About the report: Investment Trends' annual United States Foreign Exchange Report is based on one of the largest surveys of investors conducted in the United States each year. For the 2013 edition, valid survey responses were received from 11,456 investors. About Investment Trends: Investment Trends is the leading researcher in the retail forex, CFD and Online Broking markets globally. We combine our analytical rigor and strategic thinking with the most advanced research and statistical techniques to help our clients gain competitive advantage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV