AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) announced today that it intends to release its third quarter earnings after the market close on July 30. The company will hold a live internet audio webcast of its conference call to discuss results and other current activities at 9:00 AM ET on Wednesday, July 31.
Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the internet at http://investors.amerigas.com/investor-relations/events-presentations or at the company website http://www.amerigas.com and click on Investor Relations.
A telephonic replay will be available from 12:00 PM ET on July 31 through 9:00 AM ET Monday, August 5. The replay may be accessed at 1-877-344-7529, conference ID 10019735 and International access 1-412-317-0088, conference ID 10019735.
About AmeriGas Partners, L.P.AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from approximately 2,100 distribution locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of the Partnership. Heritage ETC, L.P., an affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P., owns 24% of the Partnership and the public owns the remaining 50%. Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV