AKRON, Ohio, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Donald B. "Mickey" McMillan appointed Chief Information Officer
- Isabel Casimiro hired as Finance Director, EMEA
- Kris Westbrooks promoted to Corporate Controller
A. Schulman, Inc. (Nasdaq-GS: SHLM) announced today several management changes within the organization, including the appointment of Donald B. "Mickey" McMillan as Vice President and Chief Information Officer, effective immediately.
McMillan, who has been with A. Schulman for 17 years, has held a variety of positions within the Company, including Corporate Controller, Chief Accounting Officer and, most recently, Interim Finance Director, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Prior to joining A. Schulman, he spent 13 years in public accounting. He will report directly to Joseph M. Gingo, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
"Given Mickey's deep experience within our organization, his project management skills and his leadership ability, he is an excellent fit to lead our global IT function," said Gingo. "He has a proven record of excellent performance and accountability and continually fosters open communication among his teams. Under Mickey's leadership, we will continue with our global ERP harmonization, which will enable us to move to common business practices and create better operational visibility."The Company also announced that it has named Isabel Casimiro to the position of Finance Director, EMEA. She will lead the finance teams for the Company's European operations and will report to Joe Levanduski, Chief Financial Officer, and Heinrich Lingnau, Vice President & General Manager of EMEA. Casimiro has nearly 20 years of experience and was most recently with Akzo Nobel Deco in Cologne, Germany, where she was Finance Director for Western Europe. In addition, Kris Westbrooks has been named Corporate Controller. Westbrooks joined the Company in May 2011 as Assistant Corporate Controller and most recently served as Senior Manager, Global Corporate Controlling & Reporting. Prior to joining the Company, he served as Global Accounting Consultation Manager and Senior Financial Analyst with The Procter & Gamble Company from 2009 to 2011. Westbrooks began his career in the audit practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and is a certified public accountant. He will report to Levanduski. "Isabel has extensive international financial experience in a variety of disciplines, including compliance, team management, controlling, ERP harmonization, forecasting and budgeting," Levanduski said. "Her talents will be a strong addition to the team.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV