Redwood City, Calif., July 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that two Informatica customers were named Leaders in the Ventana Research 2013 Leadership Awards, which honor the leaders and pioneers who have contributed to their organizations' successes.
Informatica customers taking home top Leadership Awards in their respective categories are:
· UMASS Memorial Health Care: Leadership Award For CIO George Brenckle· SportScheck: IT Leadership Award for Information Management The Ventana Research Leadership Awards recognize organizations and supporting technology vendors that have effectively achieved superior results through using people, processes, information and technology while applying best practices within specific business and technology categories. The Informatica customers receiving these awards each use the industry-leading Informatica Platform as the basis for putting the potential of their information to work. UMASS Memorial Health Care, the largest not-for-profit healthcare delivery system in Central Massachusetts, undertook the Cornerstone initiative to transform the way data is used across its medical center, four community hospitals, more than 60 outpatient clinics, and the University of Massachusetts Medical School, a clinical partner. Cornerstone implements common patient, clinical and financial systems and drives consistent processes and workflows to optimize healthcare delivery and improve patient outcomes, grow the patient population and increase efficiency. UMASS Memorial Health Care used Informatica to establish a data integration and data quality initiative that can now incorporate data from its clinical, financial and administrative sources. The success of Cornerstone has resulted in primary patient panel analytics, online diabetes care, a command center for the ICU, and compliance with Medicare programs. SportScheck, one of the most successful sporting goods chains in Germany, has online and traditional storefronts that service millions of customers annually. SportScheck undertook a far-reaching initiative to standardize its product representations and brand identity across all retail channels. The project included standardizing customer engagement and loyalty programs. SportScheck used the Product Information Management solution from Heiler, an Informatica company. Part of what made SportScheck stand out in the Information Management Category was its commitment to using data for an outstanding customer experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV