Five Star Quality Care, Inc. (NYSE: FVE) today announced that it will host a conference call in conjunction with the announcement of its second quarter 2013 financial results.
Five Star plans to issue a press release containing its second quarter 2013 financial results after the NYSE closes on Monday, July 29, 2013. Later that afternoon, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Bruce Mackey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Paul Hoagland, Chief Financial Officer, and Scott Herzig, Chief Operating Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter 2013 financial results. Following the company’s remarks, there will be a short question and answer period.
The conference call telephone number is (877) 777-1967. Participants calling from outside the United States and Canada should dial (612) 332-0637. No pass code is necessary to access the call from either number. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday, August 5, 2013. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 296748.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen-only mode on the company’s web site, which is located at www.fivestarseniorliving.com. Participants wanting to access the webcast should visit the company’s web site about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the company’s website for about one week after the call.Five Star Quality Care, Inc. is a senior living and healthcare services company which owns, leases and manages senior living communities, including primarily private pay independent and assisted living communities located throughout the U.S. Five Star also operates two rehabilitation hospitals. Five Star is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV