- Consolidated second quarter net sales increased 8% to $30.9 million;
- Wholesale net sales increased 6%;
- Retail store net sales increased 14%; and
- Operating income was $2.1 million with fully diluted earnings per share of $0.02.
Joe’s Jeans Reports 8% Increase In Net Sales For The 2nd Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.