Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, today announced that it plans to report its financial results for the second quarter 2013 before the market opens on Friday, August 2, 2013.
The Company plans to host a webcast conference call to discuss its financial results for the second quarter 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time on Friday, August 2, 2013. Listeners will be asked to pre-register for the call.
|Date - Start Time:||08/02/2013 8:30 AM Eastern Time|
|U.S. Dial In:||888-679-8035|
|International Dial In:||617-213-4848|
Listeners can also access the webcast live on the Internet at http://investor.gartner.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 90 days following the call.
About GartnerGartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 5,700 associates, including more than 1,435 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV