NEW YORK, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2013 financial and operating results on Thursday, July 25, 2013.
SiriusXM will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on Thursday, July 25, to discuss these results. Investors and the press can listen to the conference call via the company's website at investor.siriusxm.com; on SiriusXM's satellite radio service on Sirius channel 93 or XM channel 149; on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Android smartphones and other connected devices; and at SiriusXM.com on channel 963.
About Sirius XM Radio
Sirius XM Radio Inc. is the world's largest radio broadcaster measured by revenue and has more than 25 million subscribers. SiriusXM creates and broadcasts commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; exclusive talk and entertainment; and the most comprehensive Latin music, sports and talk programming in radio. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company in the U.S., from retailers nationwide, and online at siriusxm.com. SiriusXM programming is also available through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for Android, Apple, and BlackBerry smartphones and other connected devices. SiriusXM also holds a minority interest in SiriusXM Canada which has more than 2 million subscribers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV