NV Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NVE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NV Energy (NYSE:NVE) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $23.69, above its previous 52-week high of $23.68 with 3.3 million shares traded as of 1:45 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 5.4 million shares over the past 30 days. NV Energy has a market cap of $5.56 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 30% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. NV Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electric energy in Nevada. The company generates electricity from its gas, oil, and coal generating units. It also delivers natural gas service.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV