HERZLIYA, Israel, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
XTL Biopharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ: XTLB) (TASE: XTL) (the "Company"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of clinical unmet needs, today announced that its ADRs began trading on NASDAQ today, July 15, 2013 under the ticker symbol "XTLB".
The Company's ADRs are Level II ADRs, each representing 20 ordinary shares in the Company.
About XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. ("XTL")XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of clinical unmet needs. XTL is focused on late stage clinical development of drugs for the treatment of multiple myeloma, schizophrenia, and hepatitis C. XTL's lead drug candidate, rHuEPO, for the treatment of multiple myeloma blood cancer, was granted an orphan drug designation from the FDA. rHuEPO has been approved for marketing by the FDA and has for many years been sold for billions of dollars across the world for the treatment of severe anemia. XTL holds more than 30% in Proteologics Ltd. (TASE: PRTL), a drug discovery company, and controls InterCure Ltd. (TASE: INCR), a company which has disrupted the $42 billion hypertension industry with the world's first FDA-cleared, OTC blood pressure treatment device, RESPeRATE® ( http://www.resperate.com). XTL is a public company traded on The NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ: XTLB) and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE: XTL). XTL shares are included in the following indices: Tel-Aviv MidCap-50, Tel-Aviv Biomed, Tel-Aviv MidCap, and Tel-Aviv Bluetech-50. Contact: Investor Relations, XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Tel: +972-9-955-7080, Email: email@example.com, http://www.xtlbio.com SOURCE XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV