JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) declared a quarterly dividend on the outstanding shares of each of the corporations’s following preferred stock issues:
- 8.625% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series J - $215.6250 per share (equivalent to $0.5390625 per related Depositary Share).
- 5.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series O - $137.50 per share (equivalent to $0.34375 per related Depositary Share).
- 5.45% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series P - $136.25 per share (equivalent to $0.340625 per related Depositary Share).
The dividend payment date is Sunday September 1, 2013, and the dividend will be paid on September 3, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 2, 2013.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services
firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is
a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and
small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing,
asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones
Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in
the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate,
institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase
brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV