Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:44 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
JPMorgan said investors should buy Gogo (GOGO) but Cramer said that it's been a "horrible IPO" and that "it's still bad." GOGO fell 5% to $13.30.
Piper Jaffray said investors should avoid Allergan (AGN) because of its Restasis drug. Cramer called Allergan "a great American drug company" despite what the analyst says. AGN fell 2.4% to $90.14.Cintas (CTAS) issued slightly lower-than-expected guidance. "This is a core, bread and butter, uniform company" and it isn't hiring, Cramer said, which could be saying something about the state of the overall economy. CTAS was down 1.7% to $47.06. Bally Tech (BYI) will buy SHFL Entertainment (SHFL) for $1.3 billion. Cramer said it's a great deal and Bally Tech stock would go higher. BYO jumped nearly 7% to end the day at $65.13. Cramer did not have much to say about Deckers Outdoors (DECK), which reports Monday. DECK was up nearly 1% at $57.71. HCA Holdings (HCA) has only been "okay" of late, Cramer said. But with admissions trending higher, "if you buy this for next year it could be a home run." HCA closed at $38.86, up 4.4%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV