4. As of noon trading, Macerich Company ( MAC) is up $0.67 (1.1%) to $64.45 on light volume. Thus far, 330,313 shares of Macerich Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.35-$64.60 after having opened the day at $63.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.78. The Macerich Company is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. Macerich Company has a market cap of $8.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 10.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Macerich Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Macerich Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Macerich Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts