3. As of noon trading, Illumina ( ILMN) is up $1.13 (1.5%) to $76.03 on average volume. Thus far, 630,604 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.50-$76.45 after having opened the day at $74.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.90. Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets life science tools and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and biological function in North America, Europe, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and South Africa. Illumina has a market cap of $9.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 36.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Illumina a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Illumina as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Illumina Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts