NEW YORK, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The second Domino's #DomiNoNo entered the record books on Saturday night, thanks to Tim Lincecum, and for MLB.TV subscribers that means 10,000 free pizzas from Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery.
Beginning today at 3:00 p.m. (EDT) , the first 10,000 MLB.TV subscribers who visit MLB.com/dominos and log in will receive a free, two-topping medium Handmade Pan Pizza (redeemable for carryout orders only) when they order online from Dominos.com. The Domino's DomiNoNo offer will be available for five consecutive days or until 10,000 codes are given away.
Lincecum's no-hitter was the second this year, with the first coming just 10 days earlier from Homer Bailey. The second no-hitter marked the conclusion of the Domino's DomiNoNo program, where subscribers of MLB.TV, the Internet's longest running and most prolific live video subscription offering, had a chance to receive free pizza following each of the first two no-hitters of the 2013 MLB season.
The Domino's DomiNoNo was part of a larger media package between Domino's and MLB Advanced Media that saw the pizza company's ads featured on several MLBAM digital media properties.SOURCE MLB Advanced Media
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV