- Made substantial contributions to the economic health of its communities, paying $13.1 billion for materials, goods and services; $8.0 billion in compensation, benefits and contracting expenses; and $1.7 billion in dividends, interest and taxes;
- Added nearly 500 megawatts (MW) of new, clean generating capacity – including 404 MW in new wind projects, 31 MW in new solar and 63 MW in nuclear power uprates – creating jobs, tax revenue and shareholder value;
- Across all three of its utilities, achieved its lowest average number of interruptions per customer over the last three years and best-ever customer satisfaction scores on the Exelon Customer Satisfaction Index;
- Donated nearly $28 million to nonprofit organizations and provided more than 105,000 hours of employee volunteer service in its communities;
- Achieved its best-ever industrial safety performance; and
- Supported certified minority- and women-owned businesses with more than $750 million in Exelon business.
Exelon Presents First Comprehensive Report Of Its Sustainability Performance Following Constellation Merger
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.