3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NNN, PEG, LXP
Lexington Realty (NYSE: LXP) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.90%. Lexington Corporate Properties Trust operates as a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT). The company acquires, owns, and manages a portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties net-leased to corporate tenants in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.61. The average volume for Lexington Realty has been 1,903,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lexington Realty has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 17.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Lexington Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- LXP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 40.71% over the past twelve months. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LXP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $57.13 million or 30.44% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.13%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Lexington Realty Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts