4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: ARI, AB, BPT, INTX
- INTX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.48, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The gross profit margin for INTERSECTIONS INC is rather high; currently it is at 66.76%. Regardless of INTX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.69% trails the industry average.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 10.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.4%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- INTERSECTIONS INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTERSECTIONS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.05 versus $0.97 in the prior year.
- You can view the full Intersections Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts