Police Pursuits In Pennsylvania Increase For Second Year In A Row
Since 1996, the vehicle code has required state police to compile and publish pursuit reports.
Police agencies in Pennsylvania report pursuit data directly to state police through the Internet-based Pennsylvania Police Pursuit Reporting System, which is maintained by the state police Bureau of Research and Development.
The report is designed to provide statistical information to police agencies to help them evaluate their pursuit policies and to help identify training successes and deficiencies.
The report does not attempt to explain increases or decreases in any of the categories and does not organize the statistics by department, municipality or county.For more information about the PA State Police, visit www.psp.state.pa.us. Media contact: Cpl. Jill M. Mahady, 717-783-5536Tpr. Adam Reed, 717-783-5556 SOURCE Pennsylvania State Police
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV