WORCESTER, Mass., July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As baby boomers and longer life spans contribute to the significant growth of the healthcare services industry, The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) today announced it has expanded its healthcare industry solutions to help agents capitalize on the burgeoning market.
Hanover Healthcare's increased appetite and capabilities provide solutions for rapidly growing areas of the healthcare industry, including allied healthcare centers and home healthcare and medical equipment. The company also will be phasing releases of capabilities for eldercare facilities to a select group of agent partners. The customizable industry solutions meet the distinctive needs of healthcare businesses with a full range of protection and service.
These offerings deliver unique value by bringing together a combination of deep underwriting expertise, specialized products, innovative risk management and dedicated claims. This enables The Hanover's limited distribution network of agents and brokers to work closely with small to mid-sized medical businesses to create customized solutions that meets their needs.To deliver the array of specialized healthcare industry products in the market, The Hanover has assembled an experienced team of healthcare experts at every level, including underwriters, clinical risk managers and dedicated claims specialists. As a result, these highly experienced professionals create a value-add experience for both agents and customers. "Innovative technologies, a larger patient population and growth within the in-home medical services are driving dramatic growth in the medical industry," said Matthew S. Mitchell, president, Hanover Healthcare. "Our solution addresses the distinctive needs of these businesses and aligns with the local expertise of our agent partners, demonstrating our commitment to industry specialization and capitalizing on emerging opportunities." Hanover Healthcare Capabilities The Hanover targets a wide range of businesses within the healthcare segment. These include:
- Allied health centers such as: medical imaging; sleep study; pharmacies; optical goods; physical and occupational therapy; diagnostic laboratories and hospice homes
- Home healthcare and equipment including: companion care; skilled care; and visiting nurse associations
- Durable and Home medical equipment retailers;distributors and service contractors and orthotics and prosthetics firms
- Eldercare organizations such as: skilled nursing and sub-acute facilities; assisted living facilities; continued care facilities; Alzheimer and memory loss facilities; and, ancillary support services such as home healthcare and hospice
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts