CrowdOptic Announces US Patent Allowance For Capabilities Essential To Mobile And Wearable Apps; Company Opens APIs For Apps Developers
CrowdOptic's management team are specialists in contextual technology innovation. They include former members of the identity management team at Oracle, acquired through Oracle's acquisition of Bharosa in 2007. The CrowdOptic team includes co-inventors of five patents now held by Oracle, including the contextual authentication capability of Oracle's Adaptive Access Manager product. CrowdOptic's US patent application for focal context in mobile received a notice of patent allowance on July 12, 2013.
About CrowdOpticCrowdOptic uses real-time sensor data from electronic devices and its own patent-allowed CrowdOptic algorithms to identify and track where devices are aimed (focus) and to identify groups of people with the same focus. CrowdOptic can instantly filter mobile media and create new opportunities for eyewitness engagement. It is used around the world to power a wide range of apps that let users aim their phones to connect, report news, find friends, alternate broadcasts, cast a vote and discover others who share their focus and interests. CrowdOptic technology, which includes sensor data smoothing, EXIF data mining and focal analytics, is instantly deployable in a range of mobile applications and technology environments to enhance broadcasting, security, social media sharing and advertising. CrowdOptic is a privately-held, venture-backed company based in San Francisco. www.crowdoptic.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV