NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Specialty ETF provider VelocityShares recently listed two exchange-traded funds that could help investors who were left nervous about the possibility of a large large market decline after the panic in late June over whether the Federal Reserve might start to "taper" its quantitative easing program.
The funds offers a blend of long equity exposure (85%) and VIX index derivatives (15%) that are intended to hedge market declines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV