NAFSA Thanks Former Senator Byron Dorgan For Continued Commitment To Indian Country
Senator Byron Dorgan retired in 2011 after serving three decades in Congress representing the state of North Dakota. In the Senate, he was Chairman of the Democratic Policy Committee and Chairman of the Committee on Indian Affairs. Additionally, Sen. Dorgan established The Center for Native American Youth at The Aspen Institute, which was dedicated to fighting the challenges facing all youth in Indian Country. He was succeeded in 2013 by Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, who also serves on the Senate Indian Affairs Committee.
About NAFSA The Native American Financial Services Association (NAFSA) formed in 2012 to advocate for Native American sovereign rights and enable tribes to offer responsible online lending products. Through the protection of consumer rights and sovereign immunity, NAFSA provides vital services to tribally operated lenders serving the under-banked with better short term financial services, furthering economic development opportunities in Indian Country. More information on NAFSA is available at www.mynafsa.org .
SOURCE Native American Financial Services Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV