Brian Urban, a health educator and case management specialist from Baldwin, Penn., has been named Cigna's (NYSE: CI) Volunteer of the Year for his work with the Obediah Cole Prostate Cancer Foundation in Pittsburgh, Penn.
Obediah Cole provides free prostate cancer screenings and promotes early detection, education, awareness and support for those with the disease. It also promotes healthy living, nutrition, and exercise.
Urban’s passion for the cause is rooted in the tragic loss of his father to prostate cancer in 2005, when his dad was just 55 years old. Brian Urban was 19 years old at the time.
“My dad was so young when he died, and his death could have been prevented. Through my work with Obediah Cole promoting early detection and prevention, I honor his legacy by helping others avoid losing their loved ones,” Urban said. “I’m grateful to Cigna for encouraging the spirit of volunteerism and supporting me in my efforts with the Cole Foundation.”Urban, who serves as the organization’s Health Promotion Coordinator, was singled out for both his creative leadership and his effectiveness in bringing awareness and prostate health services to a wide variety of people within the Pittsburgh community. “Brian’s valuable contributions to Obediah Cole help us offer free prostate cancer screenings to thousands of men,” said Jerry Livingston, vice president of Obediah Cole Prostate Cancer Foundation. “His contributions, energy, and ideas are critical to the success we have had. To me Brian is the future leadership of the organization.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV