America Movil S.A.B. De C.V Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AMX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for America Movil S.A.B. de C.V (NYSE:AMX) is tomorrow, July 16, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $21.49 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for America Movil S.A.B. de C.V has been 6.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $80.69 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. It offers mobile and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, long-distance services, public telephony services, and network interconnection services.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV