W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) today announced the appointment of Jonathan M. Levine to the office of vice president and chief marketing officer. The appointment is effective immediately.
Mr. Levine has over 20 years of experience in the field of marketing, most recently at a leading global insurer. He earned a Bachelor of Journalism from the Missouri School of Journalism at the University of Missouri - Columbia and an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Commenting on the appointment, William R. Berkley, chairman of the board and chief executive officer said, “Over the past 40 years, the Berkley name has become synonymous with financial strength and underwriting excellence worldwide. Jon brings a wealth of talent to the organization and will be a valuable resource in furthering the Company’s brand awareness as we continue to expand both domestically and abroad.”
Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United States and operates in three segments of the property casualty insurance business: insurance-domestic, insurance-international and reinsurance-global.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV