BROOKINGS, S.D., July 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX) recently remodeled their East Coast flagship store located on 42 nd street in Times Square. The new look features five spectacular outdoor LED displays and three static displays provided by Daktronics Inc. (Nasdaq:DAKT).
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19858
SKECHERS' new Times Square signage includes a marquee with two main high resolution LED video displays and two illuminated backlit channel letters. In addition to the marquee displays, SKECHERS added a LED banner display and a LED video blade. The combined LED video system spans more than 700 square feet, features 10 mm pixel spacing and exclusively advertises the SKECHERS brand. Watch a video of SKECHERS new LED displays in action."The new LED screens have definitely enhanced our Times Square store with more dynamic visual displays," said Marc Rooney, Vice President of Retail Operations for SKECHERS USA. "We are very pleased with the results of this remodel in one of the key tourist and shopping destinations in the world." In addition to the four LED video displays, SKECHERS chose Daktronics ProPixel ® freeform puck elements as a lighting accent beneath the storefront's canopy, adding another depth of ambiance to the modern design aesthetic. Daktronics HD LED video displays bring high-resolution video to any environment by combining the brightest, bin-sorted LEDs available with a flexible, weather-ready video module design. A darker display face provides deeper, more pronounced blacks, while custom LED louvers and an innovative pixel layout work to significantly improve color integrity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV