- 800MHz spectrum being added to Sprint’s LTE network later this year excels at in-building coverage. This spectrum has been repurposed for LTE as Sprint ceased operations June 30 of the Nextel National Network.
- Sprint’s 1.9GHz spectrum acts as the primary band in its 4G LTE nationwide build-out. Average performance falls in the range of 6-8Mbps, peaking at 25Mbps, for downlink and 2-3Mbps for uplink.
- 2.5GHz spectrum, which excels at broad-based, high-speed coverage, is expected to provide Sprint customers increased speeds and capacity in densely populated cities.
NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts