Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD) will hold a conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 7, to discuss second quarter results. The call will be hosted by Quad/Graphics Chairman, President & CEO Joel Quadracci and Executive Vice President & CFO John Fowler. The full earnings release and slide presentation will be concurrently available on the investor relations section of Quad/Graphics’ website at http://investors.qg.com.
Accessing the Conference Call
This event is being streamed as a webcast. It is recommended that you listen via computer at http://us.meeting-stream.com/quadgraphics_080713.
Please test your connection prior to joining at this link: http://test.meeting-stream.com.If for any reason you are unable to stream, you can listen to the audio via the telephone by calling:
- Toll-Free: (877) 217-9946 (US/Canada)
- Toll: (702) 696-4824 (International)
- Conference ID: 13701303
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV