Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) has named Gary Heasley as the company’s new Senior Vice President – Performance Engineered Products (PEP), effective Monday, July 22. Heasley will have responsibility for Carpenter subsidiaries Amega West Services, LLC; Dynamet, Incorporated; and Carpenter Powder Products, Inc. He will also oversee Carpenter’s distribution businesses, Latrobe Specialty Steel Distribution, Inc. and Specialty Steel Supply, Inc.
The PEP portfolio accounts for approximately $600 million in annual sales, or 25% of Carpenter’s total annual revenue.
Gary joins Carpenter after eight years with Steel Dynamics, Inc. (SDI), an $8 billion Fort Wayne, Indiana-based company for which he most recently served as Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning and Business Development, and President of Steel Dynamics’ subsidiary, New Millennium Buildings Systems. Prior to joining Steel Dynamics as its CFO in 2005, Gary spent three years as Senior Vice President and Manager, Metals Group for KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc./McDonald Investments.
In addition to SDI and KeyBank Capital Markets, Inc./McDonald Investments, Gary held corporate finance positions with Nakornthai Strip Mill Public Company Limited and Ernst & Young, LLP.Gary is graduate of Youngstown State University and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting degree. He is also a Certified Public Accountant. About Carpenter Technology Corporation Carpenter Technology Corporation, based in Wyomissing, Pa., produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV