Compass Minerals (NYSE: CMP) will release its second-quarter 2013 financial results Monday, July 29, after the markets close and will discuss its results on a conference call on Tuesday, July 30, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
To access the conference call, interested parties should visit the company’s website at www.CompassMinerals.com or dial (877) 614-0009. Callers must provide the conference ID number 9738789. Outside of the U.S. and Canada, callers may dial (913) 643-4075. An audio replay will be available on the company’s website for two weeks or may be accessed by phone for seven days at (888) 203-1112, conference ID 9738789. Outside of the U.S. and Canada, callers may dial (719) 457-0820.
A summary of the company’s second-quarter performance will also be available on the company’s website by 8:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 30, at www.CompassMinerals.com/Presentation.
About Compass MineralsBased in the Kansas City metropolitan area, Compass Minerals is a leading producer of minerals, including salt, sulfate of potash specialty fertilizer and magnesium chloride. The company provides highway deicing salt to customers in North America and the United Kingdom and specialty fertilizer to growers worldwide. Compass Minerals also produces consumer deicing, water conditioning and pool products, ingredients used in consumer and commercial foods, and other mineral-based products for consumer, agricultural and industrial applications. The company also provides records management services to businesses throughout the U.K. For more information, visit www.compassminerals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV