IRVINE, Calif., July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, Inc., the leading provider of Strategic Analytics software, introduced a single platform, Alteryx for Visual Analytics, that enables business analysts to blend any data source, perform predictive analytics and deliver data natively to Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA). At a cost of only $2,495 per license a year, it is affordable to any data analyst.
"There is a new guard of analytics providers that are revolutionizing how companies transform data into competitive advantage," said George Mathew, President and COO of Alteryx. "The combination of Tableau and Alteryx is the perfect example. Our combined solution delivers business value from analytics without the cost, complexity, and difficulty of use that burdens the previous generation of tools."
Nearly every data visualization effort begins with incomplete data sets that need to be cleaned and modeled several times over. This process usually consumes 60-70% of project's budget and time, even more if multiple data sources and complex analyses are required. With Alteryx for Visual Analytics, business analysts can dramatically reduce the time to get the ideal dataset for visualization, while adding sophisticated analytical processing such as regression analysis or location analysis. This allows them to spend more time Humanizing Big Data for creating business opportunities and less time preparing it. In addition, the solution has the following capabilities:
- Deeper and more granular spatial analytics for geo- and map-based visualizations in Tableau
- Rapid creation and iteration of sophisticated data and analytic workflows, as well as visualization, with no coding or specialist tools required as the underlying data changes, or is updated
- Predictive analytics based on the R programming language, with simple drag-and-drop tools to enable more sophisticated business analysis in Tableau
- Direct output of analytics to the Tableau Data Extract format, further shortening the time and lowering the cost of using Tableau to explore and visualize the data
Sophisticated Visual Analytics Without CodingCompanies of all sizes are realizing immediate business value from next-generation visualization and analytics tools. And for the first time in history, business analysts can prepare and blend data themselves without any support or coding required from the IT department, which greatly improves the cost and data cycle times.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts