RMG Networks Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: RMGN) (OTCBB: SCGQU) (OTCBB: SCGQW),“RMG Networks,” a global leading provider of Digital Out-of-Home media and Digital Signage solutions technology, announced the outcome of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held on Friday, July 12, 2013.
At the meeting, the Company’s shareholders approved the six matters placed before them:
- Amending and restating the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to change the name of the Company to “RMG Networks Holding Corporation” from “SCG Financial Acquisition Corp.” and to remove certain language from the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation related to the Company’s earlier status as a special purpose acquisition company
- Adopting the 2013 Equity Incentive Plan
- Re-electing Gregory Sachs and Jonathan Trutter to three-year terms as Class I directors on the Board
- Ratifying the appointment of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP as RMG Networks’ independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013
- The non-binding, advisory approval of the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers
- The non-binding, advisory vote on the frequency of holding a stockholder advisory vote on the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers at three (3) year intervals.
About RMG Networks
RMG Networks (NASDAQ: RMGN) (OTCBB: SCGQU) (OTCBB: SCGQW) is a global leader in intelligent digital signage solutions, providing digital signage media solutions, hardware, software and services to nearly 70% of the Fortune 500. Its RMG Media Networks business unit engages elusive audience segments with relevant content and advertising through digital place-based networks, including the largest digital airline media network with a monthly audience of nearly 100 million viewers. Its RMG Enterprise Solutions business unit provides data visualization solutions for a variety of application areas including contact centers, supply chain, employee communications, hospitality, government/higher education and retail. The company is headquartered in Dallas with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, China, India and the U.A.E. For more information, visit