- Amending and restating the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to change the name of the Company to “RMG Networks Holding Corporation” from “SCG Financial Acquisition Corp.” and to remove certain language from the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation related to the Company’s earlier status as a special purpose acquisition company
- Adopting the 2013 Equity Incentive Plan
- Re-electing Gregory Sachs and Jonathan Trutter to three-year terms as Class I directors on the Board
- Ratifying the appointment of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP as RMG Networks’ independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013
- The non-binding, advisory approval of the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers
- The non-binding, advisory vote on the frequency of holding a stockholder advisory vote on the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers at three (3) year intervals.
RMG Networks Announces Results Of 2013 Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.