2K Today Announced The Emphatic Return Of Ultimate Warrior To The Ring - Virtually - In WWE(R) 2K14, The Forthcoming Installment In The Flagship WWE Video Game Franchise. (Photo: Business Wire)
2K today announced the emphatic return of Ultimate Warrior to the ring – virtually – in WWE® 2K14, the forthcoming installment in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Making his long-awaited arrival from Parts Unknown, the self-professed “Founding Father of Life Intensity” will be an exclusive playable character for those who pre-order the game at any participating retailer for the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft or PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
“Immortality is inspiration, pure and simple. An example to others that they, too, can do things larger than the life they are actually living, and Ultimate Warrior was the pure embodiment of this belief, in what has proven to be a very attention-getting and inspiring way,” said Warrior. “It was my good fortune to be his creator and performer, and I am humbled by all those fans who’ve not only kept his legacy alive, but deepened it over time. In WWE 2K14 , Ultimate Warrior’s creed, ‘Always Believe,’ lives on.”
Making his WWE debut in 1987, Ultimate Warrior garnered worldwide attention and became a pop-culture phenomenon for his iconic music and ring entrance, zealous personality, boundless energy and dominant in-ring prowess. Though he faced many rivals throughout his career, including Honky Tonk Man, “Ravishing” Rick Rude, Sgt. Slaughter, “Macho Man” Randy Savage and Undertaker, perhaps his most celebrated match was against Hulk Hogan in “The Ultimate Challenge” at WrestleMania® VI on April 1, 1990. Warrior defeated Hogan that day to unify the WWE Championship and Intercontinental Championship, becoming the first WWE Superstar ever to hold both titles simultaneously.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV