- St. Johns County is using Motorola’s award-winning APX™ series of P25 mission-critical two-way radios, including APX 6500 mobile radios, APX 6000 portable radios and APX 7500 Consollettes, along with Motorola MCD 5000 Deskset Systems.
- The communications system also includes four dispatch centers with operators using Motorola MCC 7500 dispatch consoles to help ensure seamless integration into the ASTRO 25 network and allow emergency calls to be prioritized to connect no matter how busy the network.
- The new P25 simulcast system has more than double the number of sites that comprised the previous Very High Frequency (VHF) conventional radio system, increasing coverage, reliability and interoperability throughout the network.
- A redundant simulcast prime site and robust microwave network combine to further enhance reliability for this state-of-the-art mission-critical communications system.
Florida County Boosts Radio Coverage; Gains Local, Regional Interoperable Communications With First Responders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts