Tornier, N.V. (NASDAQ:TRNX), a global medical device company focused on providing surgical solutions to orthopaedic extremity specialists, announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market close on Tuesday, August 6, 2013.
The Company also announced that it will host an investor conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Tornier invites all interested parties to join the call by dialing (877) 673-5355 for domestic participants and (760) 666-3805 for international participants. The call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investors Relations section of the Company’s website at www.tornier.com.
A telephone replay will be available for two weeks following the call by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic participants and (404) 537-3406 for international participants. When prompted, please enter the replay pin number 18726104. For those who are not available to listen to the live webcast, the call will be archived for one year on Tornier’s website.About Tornier Tornier is a global medical device company focused on serving extremities specialists who treat orthopaedic conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, ankle and foot. The Company's broad offering of over 90 product lines includes joint replacement, trauma, sports medicine, and biologic products to treat the extremities, as well as joint replacement products for the hip and knee in certain international markets. Since its founding approximately 70 years ago, Tornier's "Specialists Serving Specialists" philosophy has fostered a tradition of innovation, intense focus on surgeon education, and commitment to advancement of orthopaedic technology stemming from its close collaboration with orthopaedic surgeons and thought leaders throughout the world. For more information regarding Tornier, visit www.tornier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV