EdR (NYSE:EDR), a leader in the ownership, development and management of collegiate housing, announced today that its board of directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share of common stock — an increase of 10%. The dividend will be payable August 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of July 31, 2013.
EdR (NYSE:EDR) is one of America's largest owners, developers and managers of collegiate housing. EdR is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that owns or manages 65 communities in 24 states with nearly 36,000 beds. For details, please visit the company's Web site at www.EdRtrust.com .
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995Statements about the company's business that are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements.” Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations. You should not rely on our forward-looking statements because the matters they describe are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's future results, performance, or achievements to differ significantly from the results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Such risks are set forth under the captions “Item 1A. Risk Factors” and “Forward-Looking Statements” in our annual report on Form 10-K and under the caption “Item 2. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” (or similar captions) in our quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, and as described in our other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the dates on which they are made, and the company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any guidance or other forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments, or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV