JERSEY CITY, N.J., July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) today released Knight Capital Group, Inc.'s trade volumes for the month of June 2013 covering U.S. Market Making and Knight Direct U.S. equity volumes as well as Knight Hotspot FX foreign exchange volumes at https://www.kcg.com/access-performance/liquidity.
Knight's trade volumes comprise market making and trading activities prior to the July 1, 2013 strategic combination with GETCO Holding Company, LLC and do not represent consolidated KCG trade volumes. In the first quarter of 2013, Knight modified the reporting of Knight Direct average daily equity shares in order to provide data specific to U.S. exchange-listed shares traded. Knight Direct volume previously included OTC Bulletin Board and OTC Market securities as well as European equities shares traded. In the second quarter of 2012, the company modified the reporting of Knight Hotspot FX notional dollar value traded volume to count one side of the transaction. Knight Hotspot FX previously counted total client volume to include both sides of the transaction. Knight's monthly trade volumes including U.S. Market Making, Knight Direct and Knight Hotspot FX dating back to the beginning of 2011 are posted on KCG's web site.
KCG is a leading independent securities firm offering investors a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. The firm combines advanced technology with exceptional client service across market making, agency execution and venues. KCG has multiple access points to trade global equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities via voice or automated execution. www.kcg.comSOURCE KCG Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV