MIDDLETOWN, R.I., July 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc. , (Nasdaq:KVHI) is pleased to name Mr. Andrew Bush as its OEM/Leisure Marine Sales Manager for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). Mr. Bush comes to KVH after 17 years at C.A. Clase (UK) Ltd. and will use his vast industry experience to manage KVH's entire original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and leisure marine business unit in the EMEA region. This includes increasing market share for the popular TracVision ® line of satellite television antenna systems as well as KVH's TracPhone ® satellite communications systems and its mini-VSAT Broadband sm satellite communications service.
"Bringing Andrew onboard confirms our commitment to renew and strengthen the focus on the OEM and leisure marine markets," says Svend Lykke Larsen, Managing Director of KVH Industries A/S. "His vast product and industry expertise and commitment to outstanding customer service will ensure a positive experience for KVH customers. Andrew will be in touch with his former colleagues at C.A. Clase frequently, as they will remain our primary distributor in the UK."
Mr. Bush brings extensive market and customer knowledge to KVH, which he gained while working closely with OEMs and distributors in the UK as Managing Director of C.A. Clase (UK) Ltd. Over the course of his tenure at C.A. Clase, Mr. Bush helped to establish the company as a leading distributor of mobile connectivity products, including KVH products, throughout Europe."I am excited to join KVH because I know from experience that the company is dedicated to offering the highest quality and best service to yacht owners, passengers, and crew around the world," explains Mr. Bush. "That is a passion I share, and I look forward to the opportunity to focus on the outstanding TracVision and TracPhone product lines and KVH's industry-leading mini-VSAT Broadband service."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV