CHENGDU, China, July 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (NYSE Amex: TPI), a pharmaceutical company that specializes in patented biopharmaceutical, modernized traditional Chinese medicine (mTCM), branded generics and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) today updated its corporate presentation with macrolide antibiotics API market information:
- Jiangchuan Pharmaceutical: 87% owned by TPI, to produce Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) of macrolide antibiotics.
- Phase I: API for Azithromycin and other macrolide intermediaries with 240 ton annual capacity.
- Construction and GMP certification completed in 2011; Operating since second half of 2012, primarily supporting TPI's own Azithromycin tablets; In the process of developing International sales in Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan.
- Current market price of Azithromycin API: $96 - $130 per kilogram based upon specific USP standards with domestic estimated demand of 2,000 tons (2013).
- Major market participants: Zhejiang Guobang Pharmaceutical, Shiyao Ouyi Pharmaceutical, Hebei Dongfeng Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Modern Pharmaceutical, Nexchem Pharmaceutical, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical, HEC Pharmaceutical and etc.
Headquartered at Chengdu, China, TPI is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of patented biopharmaceutical, mTCM, branded generics and API. TPI currently manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of 58 products, 24 of which are listed in the highly selective national medicine reimbursement list, 10 are included in the essential drug list of China. For more information about TPI, please visit: http://www.tianyinpharma.com.
Safe Harbor StatementThe Statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, additional financing requirements, development of new products, government approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV