- Jiangchuan Pharmaceutical: 87% owned by TPI, to produce Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) of macrolide antibiotics.
- Phase I: API for Azithromycin and other macrolide intermediaries with 240 ton annual capacity.
- Construction and GMP certification completed in 2011; Operating since second half of 2012, primarily supporting TPI's own Azithromycin tablets; In the process of developing International sales in Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan.
- Current market price of Azithromycin API: $96 - $130 per kilogram based upon specific USP standards with domestic estimated demand of 2,000 tons (2013).
- Major market participants: Zhejiang Guobang Pharmaceutical, Shiyao Ouyi Pharmaceutical, Hebei Dongfeng Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Modern Pharmaceutical, Nexchem Pharmaceutical, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical, HEC Pharmaceutical and etc.
TPI Corporate Presentation Updated Regarding Macrolide API Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.